Welcome to IRWO's Official Website
This site is now optimized for Tablets and Smartphones. Please try!
Indian Railway Welfare Organisation ( IRWO ) is registered as a Society under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. It works under the patronage of the Ministry of Railways, Government of India, for the purpose of providing housing to serving and retired railway employees on “ No Profit No Loss” basis.
Please scroll down and click the appropriate links for further information. To search content on this website, please use the search-box below:
- Sonepat Phase I Housing Scheme: Type II
As per IRWO's letter dated 15.01.2014, Type S-II allottees were advised to pay 12th Instalment by 18.03.2014. After draw of lots for allotment of specific dwelling unit, amount of 12th (last) instalment has been revised for which Allotment Letters are under issue. Allottees of Type S-II are advised that they can pay the revised amount of 12th instalment by 07.04.2014 as per the Allotment Letter being issued shortly.
- Sonepat Phase I Housing Scheme: Type IV
Please click here to read the list of allottees of Type IV DUs who have not yet submitted their option for specific dwelling unit in the prescribed form. These allottees are advised to submit their options immediately, otherwise they will be treated as no-option case.
- Sonepat Phase I Housing Scheme: Results of Draw: Type III
Results of draw held on 1st March 2014 for allotment of specific dwelling units to Type III Allottees:
- Results of Draw: Type 3
- Demand Survey for Housing Scheme in NCR only for retired railway personnel
IRWO proposes to launch a Housing Scheme in NCR with the name as ‘Golden Age Home’ only for retired Railway Employees. Please click here for details, The last date for receipt of applications in IRWO's office, along with requisite commitment money, is 24th March 2014.
- Proposed Housing Schemes at various locations in NCRIRWO invites bids by 07.05.2014 for construction of about 400 to 600 flats each at various locations in NCR on a turnkey basis. Please click here for details.
- Proposed Housing Scheme at KolkataIRWO invites bids by 11.03.2014 for construction of about 400 flats on a turnkey basis. Latest clarifications have been issued on 11th February 2014. Please click here for details.
- Allotment of EWS Dwelling Units at Rail Vihar, SonepatApplications for eligible applicants are invited by 4 PM on 25.03.2014. Please click here for the detailed terms and conditions.